When I had my wedding ceremony, I hired an AD wedding photographer and videographer from Grandeur while I got a makeup artist from Cleo Chang for my wife.
I shall now narrate the actual day wedding events as they unfolded in the past.
- In the morning of the wedding day, we had an intimate morning tea party at my place at Bukit Timah, Singapore where we invited several close expatriate friends over as well as some local Singapore colleagues from my banking workplace. Apparently they told me this is not the usual practice for Chinese whereby the guy will then need to pick up the girl from her parent’s house e.t.c. But anyway, we shared jokes and laughter with close family and friends. This was a more casual event and so Cleo Chang only put on lighter makeup for my wife and in the meantime my AD photographer and videographer from Grandeur was already there filming everything that was happening.
- I have to say that the makeup artist (MUA) from Cleo Chang was very professional and look at how pretty my wife’s hair was! I absolutely love the way she did the makeup for my wife. She also did put foundation on my face and styled my hair – it was pretty cool, never had a MUA perform on me before.
- After the morning tea party, the bridesmaids were helping us out with decorations at Sentosa Siloso beach resort which we had rented for the day for our wedding ceremony. Meantime, the best men were helping out with the logistics and me included.
- Finally, it was time for the ceremony. I was waiting on the stage while the AD photographer and videographer from Grandeur Wedding were next to me and taking photos and films of both the stage and the audience while waiting for my lovely wife to walk in with her dad.
- The wedding music played and she finally walked in with her dad and boy, I was amazed by her complete beauty. Needless to say, I was dazzled and in love all over again with her. She was smiling excitedly and shyly at the same time too.
- Eventually, she reached the stage, we exchanged our vows and we were finally wed as an official couple 🙂 🙂